Mobile Applications are prevalently prone to a distinct number of threat vectors. Due to the existence of such threats on network infrastructures and mobile devices it implies challenge to businesses that rely on mobile applications. Along with the significant experience in the field of cyber security concerning mobile applications, MAROEV offers impeccable security on mobile applications.
According to On Device Research, the smartphone penetration rate in the Philippines as of 2014 is 15% and is expected to reach 50% by 2015; the advancement in technology has stimulated Filipinos to acquire everything necessary for the average person to sustain themselves at the touch of ones’ fingertips, from ordering consumable online to even accessing ones’ bank account. Circular no. 542, Appendix B “Internet and Wireless Banking Security Measures” of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) requires Banks to adhere to security measures to ensure safety of mobile banking. While mobility is an advantage, it could also mean risk on the part of security to businesses that rely on mobile applications.
Nowadays, applications regarding mobile technology are inherent to the organizations physical activity such as communications within the companies to their clients, customers and partners. It is an advantage to huge organizations that needs access to customer data outside the company premises; moreover it is also beneficial to marketing and sales thru any location and time.
Mobile Applications are prevalently prone to a distinct number of threat vectors. Due to the existence of such threats on network infrastructures and mobile devices it implies challenge to businesses that rely on mobile applications.
- Program Attacks
- Device Layer Attacks
- Preventing aggressive attacks from cyber terrorists and possible infections
- Identifying and obtaining “traditional” mobile fragile locations
- Secure storage and transmission of sensitive mobile products
- Anti-threat applications
- Preventing unauthorized usage of applications
Along with significant experience in complex data and cyber security practices concerning mobile applications, MAROEV offers impeccable security on mobile technology. Our service allows clients to experience the advantages of mobile applications through ensuring ease of access whilst considering security. We have the ability to provide your company an end-to-end mobile security solution such as enhancement, deployment of secure BYOD technique and systems solution.
Mobile Safety Companies
The advancement of organizations towards the “mobile world” exposes it from a vast number of unique threats to the corporation’s essential data and information. Thus, companies which rely on mobile technology and those who seek to participate in the “mobile revolution” need to consider appropriate actions to address specific threats that will be involved.
- Provide assessment to mobile threats
- Analyzing description of mobile software features and qualities
- Mobile susceptibility and quality testing
- Evaluation of information and data storage in mobile devices
- Evaluation of comprehensive device security
- Evaluation of security options regarding MDM
- Mobile Transmission and Server Element Testing
- Altering enhancement methods to ensure secure mobile software